SSC JE 2021: It’s time to get ready for the Junior Engineer exam as Staff Selection Commission will going to commence SSC Junior Engineer 2021 (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination Date. The Commission of Staff Selection will hold an open competitive examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineers for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Quantity Survey & Contracts. Every year, SSC JE reviews are held in India for the recruitment of junior engineering candidates in various Government departments. The SSC JE 2021 application process is expected to commence in September. Two papers will be included in the SSC JE exam, i.e. Document 1 & Document 2. Detailed information concerning SSC JE 2021 can be provided for candidates in the following article with examination patterns and advice.
SSC JE 2021 Short List About Exam:
- EXAM NAME: SSC JE 2021 (Junior Engineer)
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE:www.ssc.nic.in
- EXAM TYPE: Central Level Recruitment Exam
- CONDUCTED BY: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- MODE OF EXAM: Tier I: Computer-based test, Tier II: Descriptive Test
- TOTAL MARKS: 200 (Tier-1), 300 (Tier-2)
- Questions Types: Multiple Choice Question (Tier -1), Conventional Type (Tier -2)
- Eligibility Criteria: Diploma in the discipline as per the post
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours (For Tier-1), 2 Hours (For tier-2)
- EXAM DATE: Will be updated soon.
SSC Junior Engineer 2021 Exam Dates:
|Releasing of official notification
||2nd week of September
|Online Application Form will available from
||3rd week of September
|Deadline for the submission of the Application Form
||1st week of October
|Admit Card for Paper 1
|Paper 1 will be organized on
||3rd week of November
|Result announcement of Paper 1 Exam
|Admit Card for Paper 2
|Paper 2 will be held on
|Announcement of Final Result
- candidate should be the citizen of India
- subject of Nepal
- subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee who arrived in India with the intention of a resident there forever before 1 January 1962.
- The Indian origin person migrated to India from Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, the United Republic of Tanzania, or Vietnam from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, or the Eastern African countries in order to settle there permanently.
|Civil Junior Engineer
||BE or B.Tech or diploma in Civil engineering stream from any recognized authority
|Mechanical Junior Engineer
||BE or B.Tech or diploma in Mechanical engineering stream from any recognized authority
|Junior Engineer Electrical & Mechanical
||BE or B.Tech or diploma in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering stream from any recognized authority
|Junior Engineer Quantity Surveying and Contract
- Intermediate examination in Building & Quantity Surveying Diploma from a recognized Institute.
- BE or B.Tech or diploma in Civil engineering stream from any recognized authority
|Junior Engineer Electrical
||BE or B.Tech or diploma in Electrical engineering stream from any recognized authority
|The Central Water Commission and Central Public Works Department (CPWD):
||The age of the candidate should be up to 32 years.
|The Department of Posts and Military Engineer Services (MES) (Quantity Surveying and Contracts):
||The age of the candidate should be up to 27 years.
||The age of the candidate should be up to 30 years.
Relaxation in Age:
|Categories of the candidate
||5 – Years
||5 – Years
||3 – Years
||10 – Years
|PH(SC or ST)
||13 – Years
||15 – Years
SSC Junior Engineer 2021 Application form:
- Candidates are eligible to apply online for the SSC JE 2021 Application Form, in accordance with the above eligibility criteria.
- Visit official website i.e. https:/ssconline.nic.in can the application form be submitted online.
- Fill the application form and the required details and upload your scanned photos and signatures.
- The image must be 8 bits scanned and format jpg. The photograph should range in size between 4 kb and 12 kb and 100/120 pixels in resolution.
- The image should be scanned with an 8-bit signature and JPG format. The signature should have a size between 1 kb and 12 kb, with 140/60 pixels in resolution.
- The candidates must pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- The application fee Rs100/- should be paid for the completion of the SSC JE 2021 Examination Application.
- The SBI Challan, net banking, and debit/credit card can be used for payment. Under no circumstances will the fee once paid be reimbursed.
- Payment exemption shall be granted to the candidate category reserved in accordance with the prescribed rule.
SSC JE 2021-22 Syllabus:
Syllabus for SSC JE 2021-22 exam is provided as:
|General Intelligence & Reasoning:
||Analogies, Relationship Concepts, Decision Making, Arithmetical Reasoning, Similarities, Differences, Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis, Number Series, etc.
||Economic Scene, India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Current Affairs, Culture, Geography, General Polity, and Scientific Research, etc.
||Transportation Engineering, Irrigation Engineering, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Building Materials, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Environmental Engineering.
|| Concrete Technology, RCC Design, Theory of Structures, Steel Design.
||Transmission and Distribution, Basic Concepts, Utilization, and Electrical Energy, Estimation and Costing, Circuit Law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Electrical Machines, Basic Electronics, etc.
||Air Compressors Cycles, Fluids, Hydraulic Turbines, Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Law of Thermodynamics, IC Engine Fitting & Accessories, Centrifugal Pumps, etc.
- This examination will be objective and will have 200 marks.
- Duration – 2 hours
- For candidates who are allowed to use a scribe, the exam duration will be 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- For each incorrect answer, there will be a negative mark of -0.25 marks.
- 300 marks conventional type divided into three parts i.e. Part A Part B and C Part.
- Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural).
- Part- B General Engineering (Electrical).
- Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical).
- From any of them, the candidates can choose the posts they have requested.
|Paper-I (MCQ 200 marks)
||General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering (Civil and Structural)/General Engineering (Electrical)/General Engineering (Mechanical).Negative Marking will be allowed.
|Paper-II (MCQ 300 marks)
||Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical). Candidates can choose from any of them as per the posts they have applied for.
Part 1: Computer Based Test
- For Paper-I, computer-based testing (CBT) is being organized.
- The SSC JE Paper-I will be Objective type.
- The first paper will contain 200 marks in total that contain General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness.
- A candidate nominated for Paper-I will be called for Paper-II on the basis of performance.
Part 2: Written Examination
- The SSC JE Paper-I will be the conventional type.
- The second paper will be 300 marks in total.
- The Final assortment of candidates will be confirmed on the basis of the marks obtained by aspirants in both Paper-I and Paper-II.
- The provision will be made on the basis of the merit of the departments.
- Promotion is also given to the preferences of the positions entered by participants.
Important Tips to Prepare for SSC JE 2021:
- Go through the entire exam syllabus.
- Analyzes and writes down important points and topics of important chapters and subjects.
- Keep clear with your friends and teachers in due course of your doubts.
- Get the appropriate study materials before you commence preparations for the SSC Junior Engineer Exam.
- Books, online study, notes, and other study materials can be obtained in the latest curriculum.
- Try to develop methods for resolving issues more quickly so that during the examination you would not waste too much time.
- Update daily with up-to-date business and general knowledge. This helps you with the test.
- Practice online test series easily available on all websites of coaching.
- To secure the cut-off marks, you must achieve a minimum score.
- Please note the important question, repeated question, and patterns of questions and questions over the last five years.
- Recall all the important formulas and short tricks.
SSC JE 2021 Cut-off Marks:
The SSC will organize the examination of the junior engineer. The expected cut-off marks can be found here and the year before you can check also cut-off. The candidates in the SSC JE Exam 2021 can now check the answer key and cut-offs of the examination.
- Previous Year Cut-off of Paper I:
||Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Previous Year Cut-off of Paper-II:
||Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
SSC JE Admit Card 2021-22:
- The SSC JE 2021 admission card will be published on the Commission’s official website.
- For download, the admission card candidate has to enter their registration ID/DOB.
- Candidates should take the admission card printed and take it to the Examination Center on examination day.
- The candidates will be notified of the examination by means of their admission card.
- No candidate with no valid admission card may participate in the examination.
SSC JE 2021 Result:
- The results for the SSC JE 2021 will be shown on the commission’s official website.
- The list of the applicants will also be published on the website after the declaration of the results.
- Other details of the candidate as well as their rank will be published, such as names, birthdates, addresses, categories, etc.
- However, the candidates can opt-out by making their choice when filling out the application.
- The exam commission will release the answer key of the SSC JE exam 2021 also.
- After a few days of examination answer keys will be available in all the official websites of SSC JE Exam 2021.
- The aspirants can download the answer keys and check for the correct answers to the exam.
- With the help of the answer key, the candidates can analyze their performance and predict their score.
- UPSC IFS 2021: Exam Dates (Released), Online Registration, Eligibility, Pattern
- CDS 2022 Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria & Result
- JEE Main 2022 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility & Exam Pattern
- Age Relaxation In CGL
- UPSC Combined GEO-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2021: Exam Date (Released), Online Apply, Eligibility, Pattern
- SSC Stenographer 2021 Grade C & D Application Form, Exam Date