SSC Stenographer 2021 Grade C & D Examination for the upcoming year 2021 will give an opportunity to the talented and young aspirants interested and valid for the post. Those waiting for this opportunity can avail of all the benefits now as this is the right time to apply for the exam. The purpose of this exam is to provide stenographers for numerous departments, ministries and various attached offices of the Central government. The location for service would be anywhere in India.
Total Number of Seats:
Overall the total number of seats for the exam would be 534. Stenographer Grade C and D both vacancies will be precisely for Ministries and for the departments of Central Government comprises of attached/subordinate offices which are located in States and Union Territories in India.
SSC Stenographer 2021 Exam Dates:
|Application Form||June 2021|
|Last date to fill Application Form||July 2021|
|Admit Card release||September 2021|
|Exam date||August 2021|
|Written exam result||October 2021|
|Skill test on||To be notified later|
|Final result declaration||To be notified later|
Stenographer 2021 Grade C & D Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Candidate applying for Stenographer Grade C & D 2021 Examination should be Indian and should 10+2 from some recognized board of education. Candidates who are SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS ensure that they are entitled to such reservation based on the eligibility. Make sure for showing the certificates as a claim during the skill tests. Photocopy of the certificates required during skill tests so ensures for carrying them. On the contrary, candidates who have a visual disability of 40% or even more measures as VH or Visually handicapped for fetching the reservations for category VH.
Stenographer 2021 Grade C & D Selection process:
Candidates applying for the exam need to qualify Objective Type Questions which will be written. For testing skills of the candidates, skill test for stenography will take place; the eligible speed of tying should be 80 words per minute for Grade “D” stenographer and 100 words per minute for Grade “C” stenographer
The examination date would be September, so hurry to fill the form for commencing for the exam.
Stenographer Grade C & D 2021 Age Criteria:
Age should be between 18 yrs to 27 yrs for the applicants applying for SSC Stenographer 2021 Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination. All the posts for the exam will carry AISL or All India Service Liability and candidates will then be asked to serve with the services in any part of the nation.
|Category||Max. Age Limit|
|Domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir(GEN)||32 years|
|Domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir(OBC)||35 years|
|Domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||37 years|
- Candidates shall pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee to complete the application process
- The application fee shall be exempt from all women candidates, SC / ST / PH candidates, and ex-servicemen.
- You can pay by bank, net banking or debit or credit card. Payment is possible.
- In any case, the fee once submitted shall not be reimbursed.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their written examination performance.
- The successful candidate is selected and requested to appear in the Skill Test / Stenography Test.
- The final selection will basis on the performance of both the written and skill test.
- After both exams candidate is selected on the basis of rank in the exam.
- There will be a need for original documents for the selection.
SSC Stenographer 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Part 1: Contain about 50 questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning for 50 marks. Duration – 2 hours.
- Part 2: Contain about 50 questions related to General Awareness for 50 marks. Duration – 2 hours.
- Part 3: Contain about 100 questions from English Language & Comprehension for 100 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, there will be a negative mark of 0.25.
|SUBJECT DETAILS||NUMBER OF QUESTION||MARKS|
|General Intelligence (Reasoning Questions)||50||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- For the stenography test, the candidates qualifying for the written exam must appear.
- In English / Hindi, candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes. With the speed of:
- For Stenographer Grade “D” – 80 w.p.m.
- For the post of Stenographer Grade “C” – 100 w.p.m.
- The subject must be transcribed only on the computer. The time for the transcript is:
- For Grade “D” – 50 minutes (English); 65 minutes (Hindi)
- For Grade “C” – 40 minutes (English); 55 minutes (Hindi)
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2021:
|General Awareness||Scientific research, important sports days, economic sense and Indian constitution, Important dates of celebration, current events, book’s author name, history, general polity, the economy of India, current affairs, newspapers, etc.|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Number series, visual memory, blood relationship concept, verbal and nonverbal type questions, problem- solving analysis, arithmetical reasoning, syllogism, and much more.|
|English Language and Comprehension||Grammar, English language, vocabulary, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, etc. In the English language sections, writing ability also will be checked.|
SSC Stenographer 2021-22 Grade C & D Admit Card:
Admit Card shall be issued to all candidates for the exam indicating the time table and venues for the examination approximately two weeks before the date of the examination. If a candidate does not receive the admission certificates one week before the exam date, the candidate shall contact the Regional / Sub-Regional Office of that committee immediately with the evidence that he has submitted his application (the date-stamp of the post office of that post should be clearly readable in the case of applications submitted by the certificate of posting). Unless he fails, any claim for consideration will be deprived of him/her. Admit Card will be first released for the Written Exam. Applicants who qualify for the written examination will be permitted to participate in the skill test. SSC only publishes an Admission Card for a Skill Test on those candidates who qualify for the Written Exam successfully.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2021 Result:
SSC will post the results on its official website. Soon will be announced the final result for the Stenographer Grade C & D Exam. Direct link to check the results for C&D, Cut Off marks, as well. All Information will also available on (www.ssc.nic.in).