JEE Main 2022: JEE MAIN is a top entrance exam in India. It is conducted by CBSE (Central board of secondary education ) for admission to B.E/ B.Tech/and B.Arch. Earlier CBSE was conducted AIEEE & IIT-JEE. But from some years AIEEE & IIT-JEE is replaced by JEE. JEE MAIN is replaced by AIEEE & JEE ADVANCE is replaced by IIT-JEE. The student who passes the JEE Main 2022 can attend JEE ADVANCE to take admission in IIT and NITS. Students who only pass JEE MAIN can take admission in NITS, CFTIs and other engineering institutions for B.Tech / B.Arch. Otherwise, students can apply for JEE ADVANCE after clearing JEE MAIN for taking admission in IITs and ISM.
JEE Main 2022 Exam Dates:
Here you can see the exam dates last year based, You can see below the Application Form Date, Notification, JEE Main 2022 Tentative Exam Dates &, etc.
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification Release Date||November|
|Online Application Form Date Start||December|
|Images Correction Date Available||December|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||January|
|Fee Payment Last Date||January|
|JEE Main 2022 Application Form Correction Date||January|
|Availability of Admit Card||March|
|Offline Examination Date||April|
|Online Examination Date for Computer Based||April|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||April|
|JEE MAIN 2022 Result Declaration||April|
JEE Main 2022 Application Form:
- Jee Main Application form will release in the month of the first week of December.
- The student can fill the form online mode only.
- Students can attend the exam in both Ways Online or Offline Mode.
- Now from CBSE innovate a new rule that aadhar card no / aadhar enrollment no will be used for filling the application form.
- Candidates can upload their documents online. Fill the personal and academic details, there are also option to upload photographs and signature scanned copies.
Application form fee:-
Boys: – a) Offline Mode:- (General category):- 1000, (Other category):- 500
- b) Online mode: – (General category):- 500, (Other category):- 250
Girls: a) offline mode:- (General category):- 500, (Other categories):- 500
- b) Online mode:- (General category):- 250, (Another category):- 250
Some rules are changed in JEE Main 2022. According to the new rules, Aadhar card is mandatory. If the Student comes from Meghalaya, Assam and J&K they require a Passport Number, Bank Account Number, Ration Card and any other Government ID Proof.
- General category – The student who wants to attend jee Main their date of birth should fall on or after 1st October 1995.
- reserved categories – their date of birth should fall on or after 1st October.
- Student should pass 12 classes with 75% in board exams with subjects physics, chemistry and maths.
- There are two exams of jee Main
- Paper 1: Engineering-E/ B.Tech
- Paper 2: Architecture-.Arch/B.planning
- Paper 1: paper 1 consists of questions from physics, chemistry, and maths. From each subject, 30 questions will be asked in the exam. So total no of questions are 90 objective type questions. Paper will be 360 marks. Each correct question will be 4 marks and for the wrong answer, there will be 1 mark reduced. Students can attend this exam offline as well as in online mode.
- Paper 2: it consists 82 questions, 32 questions from mathematics, 50 questions from the aptitude test and 2questions from the drawing test. The student should attend this exam only offline mode
- exams will be in both language English and Hindi
- Durations for both exams will be 3 hours.
- Admit card will issue to the student second week of March 2022. CBSE will release admit card by online mode only. By admit card student get roll number, application number and exam schedule and extra details.
JEE Main Result 2022:
- Result will be released in the last week of April 2022 by online mode. Students can attend jee advance exam in basis of the result of jee Main. By login jee Main site student will get their result.
JEE Main Cut-Off:
- For general category – 105
- For OBC – 70
- For SC – 50
- For ST- 44
Above cut- off will decide that student will be Eligible for JEE Advance and for other engineering institutes. Every year this cut-off will change as the compilation.
If students will get marks more than cut-off then they are able to fill counseling forms online or offline. The student should get 75% (general category )and 65% ( for other categories) in 12 classes with PCM subjects for counseling. Counseling will conduct in June – July 2022 for admission to NITS/IITS/and other top colleges. JOSAA and CSAB are the authorities that will conduct counseling based on all Indian ranks (AIR).