LIC, India’s most trusted insurance company where millions of people of India would like to invest into without a doubt for best returns. People take different policies that arrive time to time for securing their future. Policies move ahead with premiums that you pay either quarterly, monthly, half-yearly and yearly. Though you are paying the premium of time but at times, you have requirement to know that status of your policy. You hardly need to go anywhere to check the policy status because; here is the answer to the query how to check online LIC policy premium status. Through online processing, you will be able to view the policy related info in few mouse clicks. New customers need to follow the registration process on the contrary already registered customers have to login the ID.
Though there are many methods for checking the LIC Policy Premium Status but the most convenient of all these days includes the LIC Online facility for Registered as well as new user option
Still the question such as how to check online LIC policy premium status not resolved then here are the steps that need to be followed:
- Start the procedure by logging into the LIC Official website www.licindia.in
- Then press on ‘New User’ option
- In order to make the registration as a new user, avail the information such as Date of Birth, E-mail Address, Policy number, and Premium amount
- Once the details get filled, press on the proceed option.
- Go to the new page and create user ID and password
Note: Ensure that username should be numeric, alpha with underscore and characters dot. Password should be of minimum 8 characters including one numeric character. It implies that password should be alphanumeric with overall 8 in number
- As soon as the process get completed, an automated messages appear on your email address comprises of all the login details. Use this login info and view the LIC policy status and related info as well.
- After using these steps, you are liable to login as a registered user.
- Enter the login details >> Go>> View enrolled policies
- View enrolled policies will show a list of option towards the left side and press the submit button.
- Then, get to the page comprises of your policy number, press on Policy Number
- After this, get info like LIC policy status, date of maturity, due date for Premium, loan amount, interest on loan etc.
For Already Registered Users:
- Start by log on to LIC website www.licindia.in
- Press “Online Services”. Click “Registered User”. This click takes you to the new page
- Enter login details, press ‘Go’ access the required policy details
- You will move onto the new page that contains option “View enrolled policies”. Click the option. You will access the text, enter the same text and press ‘Submit’.
- You will see the enrolled policy number, and then status of the policy will be visible on your screen.