LIC or Life Insurance Policy keeps account of the most of the insurance and fixed deposit. As it is a government based organization, thus there is more trust added with it. There are certain scenarios where you are unsure about the right date for paying premium and thus look for some say alternate. Here while concept is clarified here:
- In the beginning, call the agent via whom you got the policy
- Go to the local branch of LIC
- Then call at the customer care helpline. All the helpline numbers are visible in the website such as http://www.licindia.in/phone_helpline.htm
- Just in case, the policy is not registered on the LIC website than press the link http://www.licindia.in/NewUserRegistration.htm
You are required to register on the LIC portal.
- As a new user, register by fulfilling the details the policy number, amount that has to be paid for the installation, date of birth, email ID etc
Note: Ensure for creating a string password in order to keep your account secure. Password must be consisted of one numeric character and in all, it must be of 8 characters
- Log on to the ‘Enroll Policies’
- Log onto the site via password and email address.
- Then look for the Policy Tools. This will help to avail with the list of menus. Press ‘Enroll Policies’
- Press the link; add details such as Policy Number, Name of the Policy holder, and Amount of the Premium.
- Once these details entered, the site will show info like Plan details, due date, premium amount, documents, figures and so on.
Get to know about the due date of the premium via online as well. Just go the options available in the left panel, click it and attain the date.